The next MBN UK members meeting takes place on September 24th between 6.30pm – 8.30 at St James Room 1, the Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED.
We are delighted to host a panel discussion on blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Our three panelists, well known experts in the field, will look at:
- Tokenization in the UK vs the rest of the world
- FCA’s final guidance on cryptoassets
- Cryptoassets transforming the asset management industry
- What the future looks like for cryptoassets
- Liliana Reasor is an entrepreneur and Blockchain / Cryptoassets visionary and founder & CEO of SupraFin (www.suprafin.io), an innovative WealthTech platform for cryptoassets. She has 20 years of FinTech and investment banking experience at JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, Moody’s Analytics, and Joel Mogy Investment Council. She has an MBA from UCLA and a MS in Computational Finance from Carnegie Mellon.
- Rob Gaskell is a Blockchain / Cryptoassets entrepreneur heavily involved in the industry as CEO of 20|30 Asset Management, (https://2030.io/), Foundation President of the Pillar Project, and Board Member Blockchain Centre Vilnius. He has 27 years of experience in technology, operations, security and M&A related to financial services. He has a FinTech Certificate from MIT and an Engineering and Management degree from Kings College London.
- Toby Lewis, frontier technology market monitoring company Novum Insights (https://www.novuminsights.com/) founder and CEO, is a repeat entrepreneur, and well known analyst in the fields of blockchain, artificial intelligence, robotics, fintech and venture capital. He has a BA in Literature and Philosophy from University of East Anglia.
Invitations are being sent to all members and online registration is required to attend. Guests are asked to directly contact email@example.com for the code to register.
Please note that guests must either be invited or accompanied by a named MBN member. If you wish to attend but do not know any MBN members, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guests may be asked for a photo ID for security purposes.
Dress Code: Business/Smart